Monday, August 26, 2013

Crossfire blog

In class we watched crossfire which didn't really interest me because I have never really liked politics, however while watching the program I noticed a lot of different forms of argument.  It was a very heated debate between Stewart and bow tie guy. I really liked how Stewart went about the argument, because he kept his cool and tried to go about the argument in a very comedic way. He also said that the show they were on was "hurting America" which showed that he felt very strongly. I noticed that they were both on complete different sides of the topic and bow tie guy was just attacking Stewart as a person rather than his beliefs. I felt that that made him look very unprofessional. I feel it goes with the so what so well because it shows more about how people will attack each other rather than their beliefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment