Thursday, August 22, 2013

In high school I was not the best writer. I always took AP English but I would never pass the exams. I think I would not pass the exams because I was terrible at writing essays. My problem was that I could never get my papers started. I would brainstorm and get great ideas on my paper, but I could never turn those ideas into a well written essay. Once I get the paper going I can write a decent essay.  Another problem I have in my essays is I tend to repeat myself over and over again. I also tend to use a lot of short narrow sentences so I finish what I have to say in just a couple of sentences. I need to learn how to broaden out my ideas. However I feel that the best part of my essays would be my grammar.  I've always had decent grammar, so I guess grammar is the easiest thing for me in essays.

No comments:

Post a Comment